Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Brockstein, MD is a oncology specialist in Highland Park, IL. Dr. Brockstein completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at Highland Park Kellogg Cancer Center and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brockstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University of Illinois -Urbana, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Highland Park Kellogg Cancer Center757 Park Ave W Ste 1810, Highland Park, IL 60035 Existing Patients: (847) 480-3800
NorthShore University HealthSystem
Northshore University Health System2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 570-2112
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brockstein?
Arguably the best sarcoma oncologist in Chicagoland. No questions go unanswered and always a clear recommendation of course of treatment. U of Chicago and Dana Farber have agreed with course recommended. You are in the best hands for treatment if you go to Dr Brockstein.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brockstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brockstein frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Melanoma, and Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal).
Dr. Brockstein's office is located at 757 Park Ave W Ste 1810, Highland Park, IL 60035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital