Call (972) 480-3936 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Bowers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Bowers completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine. He currently practices at Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists - Dallas and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowers is board certified in Cardiology.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Drexel University College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Wesleyan, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists - Dallas
Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists - Dallas11970 N Central Expy Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (972) 480-3936
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowers?
Excellent cardiologist. He takes the time to answer questions and ensure you leave with a clear understanding of your concerns. Proactive regarding health risks and prevention. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bowers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Bowers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowers frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Bowers' office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano