Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD
Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD is
- Tulane University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1984
- Clark University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Private Practice - Group/Partnership,
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sloane?
By far the very best Urologist in the Philadelphia and tri-county area.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sloane's profile.
Dr. Sloane in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sloane frequently treats the following conditions: Hypogonadism, Testicular Dysfunction and Enlarged Prostate (BPH). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sloane's office is located at 1015 Chestnut St Ste 405 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sloane is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sloane provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD holds board certification in Urology.
Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Patricia Camody-johnson MD
Philadelphia Urology Associates PC1015 Chestnut St Ste 405, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 563-1199