Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Lerman, MD
Dr. Bruce Lerman, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lerman completed a residency at Northwestern University Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center, Starr Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lerman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Michigan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern University Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Northwest Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern University Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerman?
This is the second time we have had occasion to meet. The first time he fixed the heart problem quickly and completely. Dr. Lerman is patient, thoughtful, a listener, asks questions and weighs options with care. I’m confident we will do whatever needs to be done or not. I am fortunately in good hands.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Lerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lerman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lerman frequently treats Heart Disease, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Lerman's office is located at 520 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lerman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.