Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Campbell, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Internal Medicine Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, General Surgery. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lahey Clinic, Internal Medicine Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Excellent diagnostician with a caring manner and helpful methodology. One of the best in my long and storied life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Immunization Administration, Dermatitis, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.