Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at University of Arizona Medical Center. He currently practices at LightHearted Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Arizona Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Ariz Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lighthearted Medicine1700 Montgomery St Ste 101, San Francisco, CA 94111 Existing Patients: (415) 964-0546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Allergies.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 1700 Montgomery St Ste 101, San Francisco, CA 94111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.