Dr. Bruce Cutter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cutter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Cutter, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Cutter completed a residency at Internal Medicine Spokane. He currently practices at Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cutter is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Internal Medicine Spokane, Residency Hospital — 1988
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane
Summit Cancer Centers North Spokane6001 N Mayfair St, Spokane, WA 99208 Existing Patients: (855) 786-6482
Summit Cancer Centers Spokane Valley
Summit Cancer Centers Spokane Valley13424 E Mission Ave Ste A, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Existing Patients: (855) 786-6482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cutter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cutter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cutter frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Cutter's office is located at 6001 N Mayfair St, Spokane, WA 99208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cutter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Whitman Hospital And Medical Center