Dr. Weingarden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brooke Weingarden, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Weingarden completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Birmingham Maple Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weingarden is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Hawthorn Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Warren Campus, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Birmingham Maple Clinic
Birmingham Maple Clinic2075 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 520, Troy, MI 48084 Existing Patients: (248) 646-6659
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weingarden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brooke Weingarden, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weingarden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weingarden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weingarden frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Weingarden's office is located at 2075 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 520, Troy, MI 48084. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.