Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER. She currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine|Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Thorough and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lewis's profile.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats the following conditions: Atrial Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 355 Tower Rd NE Ste 204, Marietta, GA 30060. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lewis is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lewis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite.
Yes, Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD holds board certifications in Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Lewis has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite