Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at University of Colorado Health Science Center. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Thorough and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brooke Lewis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Atrial Septal Defect, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 355 Tower Rd Ne Ste 204, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston