Dr. Cookman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brock Cookman, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. He currently practices at Bryan Heart and is affiliated with Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cookman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bryan Heart - Suite 3001600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506 Existing Patients: (402) 483-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cookman?
For whatever reason you need to, going to a cardiologist can be stressful. I found all of the staff super friendly and warm. Dr. Cookman was very nice and explained things very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brock Cookman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cookman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cookman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cookman frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cookman's office is located at 1600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center