Dr. Brock Cookman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cookman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brock Cookman, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Cookman completed a residency at University Of Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa. He currently practices at Bryan Heart - Suite 300 and is affiliated with Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cookman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University Of Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa, Residency Hospital — 2012
- DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG, Medical School — 2009
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cookman?
For whatever reason you need to, going to a cardiologist can be stressful. I found all of the staff super friendly and warm. Dr. Cookman was very nice and explained things very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cookman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cookman frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cookman's office is located at 1600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cookman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
Bryan Heart - Suite 300
Bryan Heart - Suite 3001600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506 (402) 483-3333