Dr. Britton Carter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Britton Carter, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Vestavia Hills, AL. Dr. Carter completed a residency at U Ala-Eye Found Hosp. He currently practices at Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ala-Eye Found Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Bapt Med Ctrs, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C.
Alabama Eye Services1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216 Existing Patients: (205) 397-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Astigmatism, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Chorioretinal Scars.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center