Dr. Brittany Vaughn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaughn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brittany Vaughn, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Vaughn completed a residency at St Anthony, Denver. She currently practices at Regency Hospital Nw Arkansas and is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaughn is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Anthony, Denver, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St Anthony, Denver, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Arkansas, Medical School — 2008
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regency Hospital Nw Arkansas1125 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 521-8260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaughn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaughn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaughn frequently treats Dehydration, Diabetes Type 1, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Vaughn's office is located at 1125 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaughn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- St. Anthony Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center