Dr. Barsness has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brigg Barsness, MD is a family medicine specialist in Salem, WI. Dr. Barsness completed a residency at Mercy Health System. He currently practices at United Hospital System Family Medical and is affiliated with Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barsness is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mercy Health System, Residency Hospital
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Hospital System Family Medical
Paddock Lake Medical Office Building7322 236th Ave, Salem, WI 53168 Existing Patients: (262) 577-8460
United Hospital System
United Hospital System3400 MARKET LN, Kenosha, WI 53144 Existing Patients: (262) 551-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barsness?
He is a wonderful, caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brigg Barsness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barsness' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barsness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barsness frequently treats Obesity, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Insomnia.
Dr. Barsness' office is located at 7322 236th Ave, Salem, WI 53168. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus