Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cobb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bridget Cobb, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Cobb completed a residency at U Al Sch Med/Chldrns Hosp. She currently practices at Dekalb Medical Rehab Unit. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cobb is board certified in Neonatology.
- U Al Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U Al Sch Med/Chldrns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Al Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Regional Medical Centre
Prime Healthcare Foundation - Southern Regional LLC11 Upper Riverdale Rd SW, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 991-8288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cobb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cobb frequently treats Circumcision, Dehydration, and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Cobb's office is located at 2701 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cobb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.