Dr. Brian Zafonte, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, WI. Dr. Zafonte completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center and The Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. He currently practices at All Saints Hospital Racine Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zafonte is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
All Saints Hospital Racine Wisconsin
All Saints Hospital3811 Spring St Atrium Dept Of, Mount Pleasant, WI 53405 Existing Patients: (262) 687-5800
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Montefiore Medical Center and The Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Montefiore Medical Center and The Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University - Montefiore Medical Center, Medical School — 2008
- PhD Degree in Stem Cell Research from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Other Education — 2008
- Suny-Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- United Concordia
- We accept all PPO insurances and Medicare, please inquire with the office.
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zafonte?
Awesome doctor, took such great care of us!
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus