Dr. Brian Wispelwey, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Wispelwey completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at West Complex, Charlottesville, VA and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wispelwey is board certified in Infectious Disease.
West Complex, Charlottesville, VA
West Complex1300 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 924-3627
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wispelwey?
- University Hospital