Dr. Brian Tsang, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Tsang completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp-Yale U. He currently practices at Painstop Spine Clinic and is affiliated with Merit Health Biloxi. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Tsang is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Painstop Spine Clinic180b Debuys Rd Ste 204, Biloxi, MS 39531 (228) 273-4096
Painstop Spine Clinic
Painstop Spine Clinic LLC3003 Shortcut Rd, Pascagoula, MS 39567 (228) 273-4096
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, English
- Yale New Haven Hosp-Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Stanford University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California At Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1987
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- State Farm
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsang?
Dr . Veronica is an exceptional provider. She actually goes the extra mile to listen to the patients concerns and address the emotional aspects of being chronically ill . Thank you for being such a through and thoughtful provider. I highly recommend Dr. Tsang and his staff.
- Merit Health Biloxi
- Singing River Hospital