Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Skale, MD is a cardiology specialist in Batesville, IN. Dr. Skale completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Indiana University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital Cardiologist
Ohio Heart & Vascular Center7545 Beechmont Ave Ste D, Cincinnati, OH 45255 Existing Patients: (513) 206-1320
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skale?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Skale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Skale frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Skale's office is located at 24 Six Pine Ranch Rd, Batesville, IN 47006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Margaret Mary Health Main Campus
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital