Dr. Brian McGuinness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGuinness' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian McGuinness, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Patchogue, NY. Dr. McGuinness completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Brookhaven Eye Surgery PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGuinness is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGuinness?
Excellent surgeon Had cataract surgery. And now glasses free after 55 years . What a wonderful feeling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGuinness accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGuinness frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. McGuinness' office is located at 250 Patchogue Yaphank Rd Ste 1, East Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGuinness speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McGuinness has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.