Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan-Kai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Chan-Kai, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Chan-Kai completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Eye Health Northwest PC and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oregon Health and Science University/Devers Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of California, Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan-Kai?
He’s great to talk to. Puts things in easy to understand bites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan-Kai frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Chan-Kai's office is located at 10819 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan-Kai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Eye Health Northwest PC
Eye Health Northwest-East Portland10819 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 255-2291
EyeHealth Northwest-Northwest Portland1955 NW NORTHRUP ST, Portland, OR 97209 Existing Patients: (503) 227-2020
EyeHealth Northwest- Oregon City1306 Division St, Oregon City, OR 97045 Existing Patients: (503) 656-4221
EyeHealth Northwest-Tigard15298 Sw Royalty Pkwy, Tigard, OR 97224 Existing Patients: (503) 227-2020