Dr. Snelling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Snelling, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Snelling completed a residency at Neurological Surgery - Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine. He currently practices at Marcus Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Snelling is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Neurological Surgery - Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Endovascular Neurological Surgery - Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Neurological Surgery- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2012
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marcus Neuroscience Institute800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486 Existing Patients: (561) 955-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snelling?
Dr. Snelling and Sean are the best. Full confidence in their treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Snelling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snelling's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snelling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snelling frequently treats Brain Aneurysm, Cerebrovascular Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Snelling's office is located at 800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snelling speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital