Dr. Shimkus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Shimkus, MD is a hematology specialist in Austin, TX. He currently practices at Brian Shimkus, MD and is affiliated with St. David's Georgetown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shimkus is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brian Shimkus, MD
Austin Cancer Centers11111 Research Blvd Ste 450, Austin, TX 78759 Existing Patients: (512) 505-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shimkus?
I feel very comfortable during this Covid 19 going to their office for my appts. They have the safety protocol down. I've been going there for years and have been treated very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Shimkus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shimkus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shimkus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shimkus frequently treats Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Shimkus' office is located at 11111 Research Blvd Ste 450, Austin, TX 78759. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center