Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Brian Porshinsky, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Porshinsky completed a residency at Medical College Of Ohio. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porshinsky is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Cornell Burn Ctr/Cornell Ny Pres Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Medical College Of Ohio, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medical College Of Ohio, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1999
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Plastic Surgery
Mercy Clinic Plastic Surgery621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 7003b, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 251-5570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porshinsky?
He listened intently to what I wanted and performed a miracle on my face!! I would and will recommend him to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porshinsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Porshinsky frequently treats Burn Injuries, Third-Degree Burns, and Skin Grafts.
Dr. Porshinsky's office is located at 621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 7003b, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis