Dr. Appleby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Appleby, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Appleby completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Suburban Hematologymed Oncology Inc and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Appleby is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suburban Hematologymed Oncology Inc3619 Park East Dr Ste 211, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 464-6445
Univ Foley Elder Health Center
Rapid Medical Research Inc3619 Park East Dr Ste 109, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 464-6445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Appleby?
Dr Appleby listens to me and considers my input. He is very thorough and includes me in the plan of care. He encourages me to phone if I need to and is prompt to get back to me. He was very kind to me when my husband died. Dr Appleby is tops in my book!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Appleby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Appleby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Appleby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Appleby frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Appleby's office is located at 3619 Park East Dr Ste 211, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital