Dr. Revis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Revis, MD is a nephrology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Revis completed a residency at University Of Cincinnati Hospital. He currently practices at Kidney and Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Revis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Cincinnati Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Cincinnati Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Span
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Neighborhood Health Providers
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Revis?
Understands patients concerns and spends time answering questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Revis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Revis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Revis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Revis frequently treats Acidosis, Hyperkalemia, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Revis' office is located at 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 325, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Florence Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
Kidney and Hypertension Center
Kidney & Hypertension Center - Cincinnati3219 Clifton Ave Ste 325, Cincinnati, OH 45220 (513) 861-0800
Commonwealth Orthopaedic Center
St Elizabeth Medical Center Inc238 Barnes Rd, Williamstown, KY 41097 (859) 824-8240
Kidney & Hypertension Center
Anderson Office8000 5 Mile Rd Ste 315, Cincinnati, OH 45230 (513) 688-1500
Florence Office7370 Turfway Rd Ste 290, Florence, KY 41042 (859) 341-6281
Clermont Office3020 Hospital Dr Ste 240, Batavia, OH 45103 (513) 688-1500
Christ Hospital Office2123 Auburn Ave # 404, Cincinnati, OH 45219 (513) 241-5630
Monfort Heights (Mercy West) Office3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 365, Cincinnati, OH 45211 (513) 861-0800
Eastgate Office4435 Aicholtz Rd Ofc 800C, Cincinnati, OH 45245 (513) 688-1500
Edgewood Office830 Thomas More Pkwy Ste 202, Edgewood, KY 41017 (859) 341-6281
Harrison Office10450 New Haven Rd Ste 2, Harrison, OH 45030 (513) 861-0800
Lebanon Office100 Arrow Springs Blvd, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 779-6700
Liberty Township Office7335 Yankee Rd Ste 101, Liberty Township, OH 45044 (513) 779-6700
Middletown Office200 Medical Center Dr Ste 360, Middletown, OH 45005 (513) 217-5720
Montgomery Office10496 Montgomery Rd Ste 110, Montgomery, OH 45242 (513) 791-7572
Southgate Office525 Alexandria Pike Ste 120, Southgate, KY 41071 (859) 341-6281
The Kidney And Hypertension Center
Fairfield Office1210 Hicks Blvd, Fairfield, OH 45014 (513) 779-6700