Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Ramza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ramza completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramza is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramza?
Dr Ramza inserted my pacemaker December 24. Best Xmas gift ever! Minimal pain, smooth scar, peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramza frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ramza's office is located at 4330 Wornall Rd Ste 2000, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill