Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Poustinchian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Poustinchian, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Poustinchian completed a residency at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poustinchian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center / John H. Jr. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Benedictine University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital300 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 933-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poustinchian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Poustinchian frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Poustinchian's office is located at 300 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Poustinchian speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Poustinchian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital