Dr. Brian Poustinchian, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Poustinchian completed a residency at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poustinchian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Medical Staff Office300 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 (630) 933-4700
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center / John H. Jr. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Benedictine University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poustinchian?
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital