Dr. Brian Braaksma, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Braaksma completed a residency at Rush University. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braaksma is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
OrthoIllinois - Riverside Office5875 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114 Existing Patients: (815) 389-9491
Sina Malekuti, DDS, PC6120 Brandon Ave Ste 303, Springfield, VA 22150 Existing Patients: (703) 451-3211
- New York University-Hospital For Joint Diseases Spine Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Rush University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Rush University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2006
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- The Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braaksma?
Dr. Brasksma was very informative and clear. He answered questions and was not in a rush.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital