Dr. Shortal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Shortal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bannockburn, IL. Dr. Shortal completed a residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego. He currently practices at North Shore Cardiologists Sc and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shortal is board certified in Cardiology.
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shortal?
Yes, excellent person to have as a doctor. I was impressed with him. Excellent manner, good humor !!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Shortal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shortal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shortal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shortal frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shortal's office is located at 2151 Waukegan Rd Ste 100, Bannockburn, IL 60015. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East
North Shore Cardiologists Sc2151 Waukegan Rd Ste 100, Bannockburn, IL 60015 Existing Patients: (847) 615-1100