Dr. Olshansky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Olshansky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Olshansky completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Mason City Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olshansky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Ia, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mason City Clinic, P.C.
Mason City Clinic, P.C.250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 494-5300
Covenant Clinic Cardiology
Covenant Clinic Cardiology2710 Saint Francis Dr Ste 320, Waterloo, IA 50702 Existing Patients: (319) 272-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olshansky?
My experience was very good. They are all very personable and friendly and take the time to answer my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Olshansky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olshansky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olshansky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olshansky frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Olshansky's office is located at 250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- Mercyone Waterloo Medical Center