Dr. O'Kelley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian O'Kelley, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. O'Kelley completed a residency at University Of Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Greensboro Pediatricians Inc and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Kelley is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 299-3183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Kelley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian O'Kelley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Kelley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Kelley frequently treats Immunization Administration, Pharyngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. O'Kelley's office is located at 510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital