Dr. Brian Novick, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Novick completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. He currently practices at Allergy Testing Center and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Novick is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Spanish, French, English
- Albert Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1978
- Lehigh U, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Novick?
Dr. Novick was the only doctor who was able to bring my peak flow number from 250 up to 450, and without oral steroids. I had been battling asthma post 9/11 and had seen both an allergist and two pulmonologists. My PCP recommended Dr. Novick. Now, for over two years I have not had to take an oral steroid to control my asthma symptoms. I can workout at 80% of my heart rate, too. His staff is terrific too. I see him regularly for shots and the nurses give them virtually pain free.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital