Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Novick, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Novick completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. He currently practices at Brian E. Novick, M.D. and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Novick is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Albert Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Lehigh U, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Brian E. Novick, M.D.
Brian Novick, M.D.11821 Queens Blvd Ste 601, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 261-3663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Novick?
Dr. Novick was the only doctor who was able to bring my peak flow number from 250 up to 450, and without oral steroids. I had been battling asthma post 9/11 and had seen both an allergist and two pulmonologists. My PCP recommended Dr. Novick. Now, for over two years I have not had to take an oral steroid to control my asthma symptoms. I can workout at 80% of my heart rate, too. His staff is terrific too. I see him regularly for shots and the nurses give them virtually pain free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Novick frequently treats Food & Drug Allergies.
Dr. Novick's office is located at 11821 Queens Blvd Ste 601, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Novick speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Novick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital