Call (216) 353-0301 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Sandusky, OH. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Center, Sandusky and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Hematology.
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
This man Saved my life he doesn’t treat you just like a patient he treat you like a person and one of his own family members I love Dr. Murphy
- Cleveland Clinic
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Magruder Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murphy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murphy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murphy frequently treats Blood Cancers, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Murphy's office is located at 417 Quarry Lakes Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murphy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Cancer Center, Sandusky
Cancer Center, Sandusky417 Quarry Lakes Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0301