Dr. Mott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Mott, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Scranton, PA. Dr. Mott completed a residency at Albany Med College, Thoracic Surgery. He currently practices at Commonwealth Physician Network and is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mott is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mott?
- McGill University, Internship Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital, Cardiac Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Albany Med College, Thoracic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- McGill University, General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1997
- McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, M.D., Medical School — 1992
- McGill University, Faculty Of Science, Bsc., Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Commonwealth Physician Network
Commonwealth Physician Network720 Madison Ave, Scranton, PA 18510 Existing Patients: (570) 343-1115
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Mott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mott frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Lung Cancer, and Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy.
Dr. Mott's office is located at 720 Madison Ave, Scranton, PA 18510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mott speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton