Dr. Brian Mott, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Scranton, PA. Dr. Mott completed a residency at Albany Med College, Thoracic Surgery. He currently practices at Commonwealth Physician Network and is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mott is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Commonwealth Physician Network
Commonwealth Physician Network720 Madison Ave, Scranton, PA 18510 (570) 343-1115
- McGill University, Internship Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital, Cardiac Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Albany Med College, Thoracic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- McGill University, General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1997
- McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, M.D., Medical School — 1992
- McGill University, Faculty Of Science, Bsc., Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mott?
Well he saved my life .Removed cancer from my lung. So far its been almost a yr and no sigh of the disease.
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton