Dr. Brian McGrory, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falmouth, ME. Dr. McGrory completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGrory is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements
Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements5 Bucknam Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 Existing Patients: (207) 781-1551
- Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1989
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGrory?
Efficient , caring, professional team at the Scarborough surgery center! I would highly recommend Dr. McGrory and his team!
- Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center