Dr. Brian McDermott, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stafford, VA. Dr. McDermott completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Fredericksburg Orthopedics Association and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDermott is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New England Baptist Hospital Chestnut Hill, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDermott?
Dr. McDermott replaced both my knees this past year. The first was in April, and it went so well, I scheduled the 2nd in Sept. After the first, I had Home Health for physical therapy. That lasted 2 weeks. I drove myself to outpatient physical therapy after that. I was already walking without a cane or walker at that time. After 2 - 3 weeks of output therapy, I was good to go! Amazingly, the 2nd knee replacement went even better than the first! I was out of the hospital by noon the day after surgery, and had 2 weeks of Home Health physical therapy. When I went to start outpatient PT, I was told my knee was healing well, and I already met the goals they would have set for me in outpt PT. They gave me home exercises to do, and I did not even have to go to Outp PT. Dr. McDermott is an excellent surgeon. He is meticulous with what he does, and I certainly have been enjoying my new knees and freedom to do the things I want to do as a result! I wholeheartedly recommend DrMcDermott
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital