Dr. Wickwire has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Wickwire, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Juan, TX. Dr. Wickwire completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Nuestra Clinica Del Valle and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wickwire is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nuestra Clinica Del Valle
Nuestra Clinica Del Valle801 W 1st St, San Juan, TX 78589 Existing Patients: (956) 787-0787
Nuestra Clinicia Del Valle Inc600 N Garza St Ste A, Rio Grande City, TX 78582 Existing Patients: (956) 487-0846
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wickwire?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Wickwire, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wickwire's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wickwire accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wickwire frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Overweight, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Wickwire's office is located at 801 W 1st St, San Juan, TX 78589. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- South Texas Health System Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital