Dr. Brian Slomovitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Slomovitz completed a residency at Cornell. He currently practices at Womens Cancer Center and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slomovitz is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Cornell, Internship Hospital — 1999
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- University of Rhode Island, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slomovitz?
He removed my ovaries on October 2012 . Very successfully surgery robotic surgery. He moved to Florida.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC