Dr. Skehan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Skehan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Leominster, MA. Dr. Skehan completed a residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus. He currently practices at Community Healthlink. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skehan is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Residency Hospital — 2015
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skehan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skehan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skehan frequently treats Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), Bipolar Disorder, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Skehan's office is located at 40 Spruce St, Leominster, MA 01453. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.