Dr. Brian Tell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Tell, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Tell completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center Lt. He currently practices at Metropolitan Heart/Vasculr Inst and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tell is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Physician Leadership Program, St.Thomas School Of Business, Minneapolis, Other Education — 2007
- Hopital La Pitie Salpetriere, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center Lt, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Faculte De Medecine De Creteil, Universite Paris Val De Marne (Paris Xii); Creteil, Medical School — 1980
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Heart/Vasculr Inst
Metropolitan Heart/Vasculr Inst4040 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Ste 120, Minneapolis, MN 55433 Existing Patients: (763) 427-9980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tell?
He doesn't screw around and gets the job done and gives you the feeling of confidence that your in good hands I had a torn mitral valve and he repaired it ! I thank God and him for being there when I needed help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tell frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Tell's office is located at 4040 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Ste 120, Minneapolis, MN 55433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tell speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital
- United Hospital