Dr. Brian Strunk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strunk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Strunk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Larkspur, CA. Dr. Strunk completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Center Of Marin and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strunk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Center Of Marin
Cardiovascular Center Of Marin2 Bon Air Rd Ste 100, Larkspur, CA 94939 Existing Patients: (415) 927-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strunk?
Dr. Strunk saved my father's life, coming into Marin General rapidly and putting in stents during his heart attack. After that, Dr. Strunk took care of my father and our whole family. He could not have been more empathic, thorough, thoughtful or effective. My father passed away March 13, 2013 on the day of his 95th birthday party, passing away in bed in the morning peacefully. Dr. Strunk is not just as an exceptional doctor but a compassionate healer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strunk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strunk frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Strunk's office is located at 2 Bon Air Rd Ste 100, Larkspur, CA 94939. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strunk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital