Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Shaffer, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Shaffer completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at Van Ness Campus Medical Office Building - Kidney Transplant Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaffer is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Drexel U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Van Ness Campus Medical Office Building - Kidney Transplant Services1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 600-6400
Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center400 NE Mother Joseph Pl, Vancouver, WA 98664 Existing Patients: (360) 256-2000
Dermatology Office of Paul Bartholow990 Sonoma Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Existing Patients: (360) 514-6060
Center For Womens Health
OHSU Center for Women's Health3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 418-4500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaffer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaffer frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Shaffer's office is located at 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.