Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Metz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodland Park, CO. Dr. Metz completed a residency at Scripps Green Hospital. He currently practices at Langstaff Brown Medical Center and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Metz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Scripps Green Hospital, Residency Hospital
- State University Of New York At Brooklyn College Of Med, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Langstaff Brown Medical Center41 State Highway 67, Woodland Park, CO 80863 Existing Patients: (719) 776-8580
Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC
Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 776-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metz?
Absolutely a great doctor. I trust him with my life, and would trust him with any member of my families life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Metz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Metz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Metz's office is located at 41 State Highway 67, Woodland Park, CO 80863. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Metz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central