Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Linn, MD is a family medicine specialist in Harrison, AR. Dr. Linn completed a residency at Ahec-Nw. He currently practices at Arkansas Orthopedic and Sprts Medical and is affiliated with North Arkansas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linn is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Tennessee / Knoxville Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Ahec-Nw, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Orthopedic and Sprts Medical
Brian Linn MD224 W ERIE AVE, Harrison, AR 72601 Existing Patients: (870) 741-8289
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linn frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Linn's office is located at 224 W ERIE AVE, Harrison, AR 72601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Ozark Health