Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Link accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Link, MD is a oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Link completed a residency at Rush Presby-St Lukes Med Ct. He currently practices at Holden Comprehensive Clinical Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Link is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holden Comprehensive Clinical Cancer Center200 Hawkins Dr Ste 100, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 353-8504
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Link?
Trustworthy, highly talented, dedicated doctor. He cured my brain tumor and it was deadly. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Link frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Link's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr Ste 100, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Link speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Link has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics