Dr. England has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian England, MD is a nephrology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. England completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at KIDNEY ASSOCIATES PA and is affiliated with AdventHealth Hendersonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. England is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Associates PA
Mountain Kidney and Hypertension Associates10 MCDOWELL ST, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 258-8545
Mountain Kidney & Hypertension840 Fleming St Ste 6, Hendersonville, NC 28791 Existing Patients: (828) 258-8545
Asheville Kidney Center1600 Centrepark Dr, Asheville, NC 28805 Existing Patients: (828) 251-1224
Weaverville Dialysis329 Merrimon Ave, Weaverville, NC 28787 Existing Patients: (828) 658-1441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. England?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian England, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. England's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. England accepts your insurance.
Dr. England frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. England's office is located at 10 MCDOWELL ST, Asheville, NC 28801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Pardee Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital