Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Jaffe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Jaffe completed a residency at U NC Sch Med. He currently practices at Traverse Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- OSU Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U NC Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Traverse Heart & Vascular
Traverse Heart & Vascular1200 Sixth St Ste 200, Traverse City, MI 49684 Existing Patients: (231) 935-5800
Grayling - Traverse Heart & Vascular1107 E Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI 49738 Existing Patients: (989) 348-0530
Cadillac Traverse Heart & Vascular704 Oak St Ste 200, Cadillac, MI 49601 Existing Patients: (231) 876-6753
Prudenville Community Health Center2585 W Houghton Lake Dr, Prudenville, MI 48651 Existing Patients: (231) 935-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffe?
20 year + patient. I cherish his manor, candor, and care. He is by far the best MD I've ever experienced. He was recommended to me as I do others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaffe frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jaffe's office is located at 1200 Sixth St Ste 200, Traverse City, MI 49684. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaffe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital
- Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital
- Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital
- Munson Medical Center
- Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital