Dr. Montague has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Montague, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Montague completed a residency at UCSD. He currently practices at SDI DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montague is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UCSD, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montague?
Excellent doctor. Performed iliac vein angioplasty on me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Montague, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montague's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montague accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montague frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Montague's office is located at 4516 N Armenia Ave, Tampa, FL 33603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montague speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital - South
- St. Josephs Hospital - North